CLIP STUDIO PAINT, the leading comic software worldwide, is your all-in-one solution for stunning, ready-to-publish manga and comics. Invigorate your artwork using color, express motion using speed lines, apply dimension with screen tones and add dialog through built-in word balloons. CLIP STUDIO PAINT helps you create professional comics, manga and illustrations from start to finish.
The CLIP STUDIO® Curriculum Guide consists of 21 step-by-step lessons and video tutorials. It also includes final versions of the projects students will complete, as well as sample files used in the lessons.
The CLIP STUDIO® Curriculum Guide must be used in conjunction with Manga Studio 5 or 5 EX (CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO or CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX). Please note that CLIP STUDIO PAINT is the digital download version of Manga Studio. Please make sure that Manga Studio or CLIP STUDIO PAINT has already been installed on your computer.
- Lesson Plan #1: New Page
- Lesson Plan #2: New Story
- Lesson Plan #4: Pencilling and Inking
- Lesson Plan #5: Frames
- Lesson Plan #6: Page Templates
- Lesson Plan #7: Lettering
- Lesson Plan #8: Coloring & Blending Modes
- Lesson Plan #9: Layer Properties
- Lesson Plan #10: Screen Tones
- Lesson Plan #11: Exporting and Printing
- Lesson Plan #12: Actions
- Lesson Plan #13: 3D Models
- Lesson Plan #14: Importing 3D Models
- Lesson Plan #15: Tonal Correction
- Lesson Plan #16: Filters
- Lesson Plan #17: Custom Brushes
- Lesson Plan #18: Rulers
- Lesson Plan #19: Perspective Rulers
- Lesson Plan #20: Vector Layers
- Lesson Plan #21: Customizing Your Workspace
- Lesson Plan #22: Animation
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT Curriculum Guide
- Project files and content needed to complete the lessons
- Written step-by-step lessons
- Video tutorials for each lesson
The CLIP STUDIO PAINT® Curriculum Guide must be used in conjunction with CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO or CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX (formerly Manga Studio 5 or Manga Studio 5 EX). Please make sure that CLIP STUDIO PAINT has already been installed on your computer.
The CLIP STUDIO PAINT® Curriculum Guide is a PDF document. You will need to install Adobe® Reader® on your computer in order to read it. There also QuickTime® videos in the 'Videos' folder. You will need to install QuickTime® on your computer in order to access those video files.
*A single user License of CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO or higher is required to open and work with the project materials. **Please note that the CLIP STUDIO PAINT® Curriculum Guide replaces the Manga Studio® Curriculum Guide.